PD Applications

The KCFA PD Committee is responsible for the allocation of funds for Faculty PD activities. The actual granting of leave is not a function of the committee.

Short Term Application

Long Term PD Application-(Use this Application if you are applying for a full program)

Specialized Training PD Application