All members are required to pay for their professional development and submit an expense claim to the KCFA office via email.
To get more information on allowable expenses, click here.
Here’s a checklist for the items required for PD reimbursement:
- Approval email from PD committee
- Travel Request form – completed after approval email
- Travel Advance – filled out properly in the travel request form
- Time off Approval from Avanti
- Travel Expense Claim – with all receipts, money conversions, GST broken out properly
- For final expense claim – travel advance deducted from the final claim – indicate on the top of the claim – (Approved for – previous claim = Max amount to be paid)
Any incomplete or with errors will be returned for correction. Please be advised it can take up to three weeks for expense to be completed along as all documents, signature, receipts, coding, approval are in place. This is the process time for all claims. Please plan accordingly.
(The above links are for reference only and may not be the most up to date version of the form. To get the more recent version on Keyano Connect by following the path connect home page->forms ->Travel expense claim or Travel Request form)