Long Term

Application form


Eligibility of long term PD Funding

The PD Committee is responsible for the allocation of funds for PD activities.  The actual granting of leave is not a function of the committee.  Permission for Long-Term leave with pay is granted by the College President.

LONG-TERM PD funding is available for any permanent employee upon successful completion of probation plus one (1) year’s service, subject to the conditions as outlined in Board Policy 3.5.1